Thursday 10 September 2009

Wow!

I've been gone for almost a month.

Ironically i had the flu lol. Wasnt too bad, just a high temp for 5 days & felt nauseous - no more pain than usual.

The tiredness was the worst bit - slept for 3 days.

GP offered me tamiflu which i didnt take. Didnt take paracetamol either - just let nature take its course. Wise or unwise, who knows but i survived to tell the tale.

I did stop my methotrexate for a week though as i figured my immune system was having a hard enough time without the mtx making it worse.

Only other excuse for not posting is that i got busy getting kids back to school etc. Its like most things with me - if i dont do something for a while then i lose interest.

I've got approx 850 articles stacking up to read but there's no way i'm doing all that so i'll just scan em for anything interesting.

I work as a nurse & got word today that i have to go get fitted for a face mask next week - ugh. Plus here in N. Ireland they're planning to start vaccinations at the end of October - imagine my joy...........not.

No comments:

Post a Comment